Who we are
We are Asad Zulfahri OÜ.
Our website address is https://asadzulfahri.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We collect name, email address and the message from contact forms in order to respond to queries.
The resulting submission of contact forms is generally not shared.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
A list prepared in good faith of companies/services that data is indirectly or automatically which includes:
- Akismet for anti-spam services.
- Albacross for lead generation services.
- BuyShared for web hosting.
- Client Portal for project management.
- CloudHQ for email tracking.
- DockSketch for document signing, approval, and tracking.
- Email Tracker for email tracking.
- FullStory for user behavior monitoring.
- Google Analytics for website statistics.
- Google Drive for storing project deliverables.
- Google Data Studio for analytics reporting.
- HelloSign for document signing, approval and tracking.
- IP2Location Country Blocker for website security.
- LiveSession for user behavior monitoring.
- LHV Pank for payment processing.
- PayPal for payment processing.
- Shorby for link shortening and tracking.
- ShortPixel for image processing and optimization.
- Slack for discussion of projects.
- Transferwise for payment processing.
- WebARX for website security.
- WordPress software for content management.
- Zag.ai for content analytics and insights.
Some personal information may be shared with employees or contractors of Asad Zulfahri OÜ toward meeting legal, financial or related obligations, not limited to accountants and lawyers.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you have privacy concerns, you can contact the website owner directly via the following web form: https://asadzulfahri.com/contact/
Or send a letter to:
Asad Zulfahri OÜ